This agreement sets the term of use, and conditions between yipenglanternfestival.in.th (“we,” “us”) and users who use this website to purchase services on yipenglanternfestival.in.th You must read these terms before using the website and all its features. The use of this website constitutes that you agree and understand all the terms and conditions listed on this page. Please read the agreement carefully, as it concerns your legal rights and the limitations of these rights. If you do not agree, or accept these terms, please do not use this website to purchase any type of service. Once the service request has been submitted, the person who books, reserves, and purchases the service is deemed to agree with this agreement on behalf of all the individuals in the request.
yipenglanternfestival.in.th is an authorized ticket reseller for CAD Yi Peng Lantern Festival. We are responsible for the following:
- Issuing the tickets provided by the organizer.
- Communicating with guests regarding the details of the event.
- Support guests regarding payment according to the policy of the organizer.
We are not responsible for the following:
- Any problem that arises at the event or services provided by the organizer, including but not limited to, registration, transportation, and services at the event.
- Any losses, injuries or damages sustained by you including those incurred outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to any delays, accidents, natural disasters, political actions, and unrest must be borne by clients.
All sales are final. Purchases are non-refundable
Limitation of Liabilities
yipenglanternfestival.in.th acts as an intermediary between the event’s organizers concerned, transport companies, suppliers, and the local tourist offices in providing their services to clients. We are not responsible for any losses, injuries or damages sustained by you including those incurred outside the tour programs. Additional expenses incurred due to any delays, accidents, natural disasters, political actions, and unrest must be borne by clients. We reserve the right to modify or change the tour itinerary or services that have been confirmed for safety reasons, such as weather conditions, political riots, and natural disasters without prior notice. Participation in any of our organized tours automatically implies that clients have been advised, and they have understood and accepted the above terms & Conditions.