It’s 2020! Welcome to Yi Peng Lantern Festival, Chiang Mai! Organized by Chiang Mai Arts and Design (CAD), the event has acquired a 100% satisfaction rate from our guests for 2 years. We are one of the most successful Yi Peng events in Chiang Mai. Now, come and join us in this unforgettable moments. Release the lanterns as well as all the anxiousness that is stirring our hearts and make wishes for the best in years to come.
Chiangmai CAD Khomloy Eco-Friendly Sky Lanterns Festival 2020
Enjoy the great and unlimited flow of food, snacks, and drinks of the traditional northern Thai cuisine and spend the evening packed with performances and shows. Get your hands on the festival’s souvenir and participate in many interesting activities. Moreover, you will pray and meditate together And then, you will launch floating lanterns float up into the sky to worship Phra Ket Kao Jura Mani, float away bad luck and misfortune
You are cordially invited to come and become part of the unique celebration of Chiang Mai CAD Festival 2020, you will enjoy the greatest experiences of Lanna Style in this festival and get unforgettable moments of your travel in Chiang Mai.
- 16:00 Arrived and seeing Lanna culture & Lanna sword Dance culture show Boxing and Lanna Sword making. Please plan your trip prior to the ceremony starts for 1 hour. (Before 6.00 pm.)
18:00 Enjoy authentic Lanna Thai snacks, desserts and beverages
19:30 Enter the ritual in front of the great pagoda to prepare the religious ceremony.
20:00 All honorable guests and tourists enter the ceremony area. Chanting 20 minutes and 10 minute for Meditation
- 20:45 Make wishes and releases the lanterns into the sky
- 21:00 End of Ceremony
Transportation is included and available at 2 meet point in Chiang Mai. Standard Ticket is based on RED CAR transport. Premium and VIP are by VAN. From (16:00 -18:00)
- Chiangmai Art in Paradise Location 18.776144, 98.999349
- Maya Lifestyle Shopping Center Location 18.802014, 98.967564
- 2 Lanterns /person
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Food & Dessert Menu
Northern-Style hors d-oeuvre (Northern-Thai Style Sausage, Fermented • Pork Sausage, Sour Sausage in Banana Leaf) • Kratong Thong (Minced Chicken and Sweet Corn in Crispy Golden Cup) • Grilled Mushrooms with Thai Spicy Sauce Egg on Banana Leaf) • Grilled Sticky Rice Mai Curry Noodles) • Rice Noodles with Spicy Pork Sauce Fried Noodles) • Kai-Parm • Khao Soi • Pad Thai (Thai Stir-fried Noodle) • Khao Ram Fuen (Noodle Soup with a Sour Base) • Crispy Thai Laab Meatball • Deep Fried Pumpkin • Crispy Rice and Herb Ball Lao Style • Northern-Thai Style Pork Curry with Garlic Noodle • Vegetables Curry in Northern-Thai Style Banana Cake • Khao Tom Mat (Bananas with Sticky Rice) Beans and Coconut • Steamed Peanuts and Potatoes Cream • Grass Jelly • Fried Banana • Tomato Rice • Sip Song Panna • Thai Steamed • Sticky Rice with • Thai Ancient Ice • Herbal Drinks
- Provide ambulance service for tourists in the event in case of an emergency.
- Provide Fire Truck and rescue teams to ensure safety in case of emergency
- Provide police officers with the safety of visiting tourists.
- Because rituals prayers, meditation and launching lantern are an important part of the Buddhist ritual should follow the instructions of the MC are strictly for peace of mind and security
- Firecrackers, sky lanterns, weapons, gambling equipment, illegal objects including alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Participants are kindly requested to dress in Lanna Thai attire costume or polite clothing.
- Participate in religious activities with respect and peace for the sanctity of the ceremony.
- No drinking alcohol & No Smoking